Space. Simple form. Both mask a complexity inherent in tensile architecture. The structure in place, itself evidence of science and careful planning, stands to remind us of what can be achieved with the intelligent use of cables and end fittings working together in tension. Be it a catenary lighting system, a tensioned fabric roof, a simple yet elegant cable stayed bridge or a cable net, all depend on cables as the primary load carrying structure.
The results are structures of unique depth and openness, with large spans made possible by balancing the need for reduced self weight, with the application of minimalist and efficient high tensile cable tendons. This is lightweight tensile architecture and a Ronstan passion.
Download specifications for each Ronstan cable system below:
- RONSTAN ABS 1 AKHA
- RONSTAN ABS 2 microloc
- RONSTAN ACS1 STRUCTURAL CABLES
- RONSTAN ACS2 STRUCTURAL CABLES JAW TO JAW
- RONSTAN ACS4 CARBON STEEL CABLE
- RONSTAN ARS1A STAINLESS STEEL ROD SYSTEM
- RONSTAN ARS2 S520 STAINLESS STEEL RODS
- RONSTAN ARS3 G316 STAINLESS STEEL RODS
- RONSTAN ARS4 520 CARBON STEEL RODS